The term infrastructure in the information technology (IT) context refers to an enterprise’s entire collection of hardware, software, networks, data centers, facilities, and related equipment used to develop, test, operate, monitor, manage, and/or support information technology services.
- Hardware:- Servers, computers, data centers, switches, hubs and routers, etc. and also secound is,
- Software:- Enterprise resource planning (ERP), customer relationship management (CRM), productivity applications and more. and also secound is,
- ‘Network:- Network enablement, internet connectivity, firewall and security.
- Meat Ware:- Human users, such as network administrators (NA), developers, designers and generic end users with access to any IT appliance or service are also part of an IT infrastructure, specifically with the advent of user-centric IT service development.
also in the same way The infrastructure management aims to effectively
manage and utilize diverse components of IT systems to
ensure best possible service to customer at all times.Many organizations today are dependent on an IT project
manager to manage applications, databases and global networks.
An organizations IT Infrastructure management should
address the availability , fault and performance
management of its IT Infrastructure.
Types of software:
And Three Types of software are there
- System Software:- allow hardware to run property ex: os ,device driver , and also secound is,
- Programming Software:-tools that help the programmer to writing the computer program or s/w using different languages ex likewise: compiler, debugger , linker , editors etc.
- Application SAoftware:- program that allows user to create some application . ex: word processor , graphics tools , medical s/w ,database packages etc. image
Thanku for reding over paragraph;
Click here and read more articals:-https://learningpoints.in/services/